Happy Birthday, Fake Twitter Person
We’ve got a nice family of satirical Twitter accounts in Spokane. They cover everything from local politics, media to the biggest offenders weather and streets. I’d thought I’d compile a complete list of their birthdays so when the time comes we can celebrate it. I hope they bring their own cupcakes. The @CityofSpokane’s birthday is tomorrow.
August 5th, 2008 @FakeMaryVerner
April 21st, 2009 @CityofSpokane
April 22nd, 2009 @SpokaneWeather
May 20th, 2010 @SuctionGoat
June 1st, 2010 @SpokaneDriver
December 3rd, 2010 @FakeSpokanePlow
December 14th, 2010 @SpokaneStreets
February 9th, 2011 @SpokaneWeird
March 25th, 2011 @InlanderVoter
EDIT: As of April 20th, 12:00 p.m., @InlanderVoter has disappeared from the Twittersphere.
Missing one from the list? Let me know! I’ll add it.
About blushresponseonline web producer, photographer, radio host and producer, social media enthusiast, occasional blogger and newbie bicyclist who had their bike stolen. #FAIL
- RT @harrisj: [expletive deleted] RT @moorehn: Um. RT @sirajdatoo NYPD Orders Precincts to Deny Journalists Access to Crime Reports http://t… 18 hours ago
- I finished "Beautiful Ruins" during the commute to work, but now I have nothing left for the ride home. What's next? Now taking suggestions. 1 day ago
- RT @BBCBreaking: Nelson Mandela, South Africa's first black president, dies aged 95 http://t.co/uUQOB2F4x7 2 days ago
- RT @scottleadingham: Seattle Times photographer upset that Fox News used her Muslim women photo in out-of-context, misleading way: http://t… 2 days ago
- Today's view (or the lack of): instagram.com/p/hiw1jiI3uJ/ 2 days ago